UCC Solutions Consultant
£60,000 - £75,000 plus excellent benefits including bonus / commission
London, Whitechapel, E1
Key Skills: Pre-sales, Presales, Voice / UCC / Contact Centre services SIP, Hosted Voice, Unified Communications, Video Conferencing, Virtual Meeting Rooms, Collaboration Platforms, Skype for Business / Teams
My client is an innovative IT, cloud and communications services provider based in London, with a fantastic reputation and a loyal client base. They use cutting-edge technology to help their customers digitally transform and grow and due to expansion, they are looking for an experienced UCC Solutions Consultant to join their team on a permanent basis.
They are looking for an evangelist in the Unified communication field, with extensive knowledge in Contact Centre and Microsoft Teams. This role could suit a candidate with experience in a similar position, or a candidate with experience as an Architect with the demonstrated ability to progress within presales could also be considered.
We are seeking an individual that is able to adapt and navigate to meet deadlines. working knowledge and experience liaising with sales and attending customer meetings. Skill set: Excellent stakeholder management Working knowledge of fast paced environment
Overall purpose of the UCC Solutions Consultant Role:
- Provide “pre-sales” Solutions support internally and externally to sales working on UCC projects.
- Work as a team player to assist in the smooth running of the UCC Solutions department.
- Closely interact with the engineering department during the design stage of new solutions
Key responsibilities for the UCC Solutions Engineer:
- To engage with sales from the early stage of the pre-sales cycle, and to attend customer meetings with sales.
- Technically qualify new opportunities and provide input for commercial qualification.
- The ability to design and develop innovative and competitive solutions based on customer requirements, working individually or leading a wider virtual team for the qualified opportunity.
- Answer internal solutions design queries from sales..
- Work closely with sales and bid management to respond to tenders
- Close working relationship with engineering in order to validate proposed designs and solutions.
- To answer any general pre-sales queries for purposes of budgetary pricing.
- Work as a team player to assist in the smooth running of the UCC team.
Knowledge and experience required for the UCC Solutions Consultant:
- Someone with a passion for working in the Unified Communications field.
- Preferably demonstrate 2 or more years of Pre-Sales experience in Voice/UCC/Contact Centre services.
- Capability to talk confidently about technical solutions.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical ability
- Ability to pull together technical design skills
- Experience in giving customer presentations
- Experience of SIP, Hosted Voice, Unified Communications, contact centres, video conferencing, virtual meeting rooms, collaboration platforms, Skype for business/Teams
- A clear focus and commitment to customer service
- Strong commercial acumen, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Responsible and willing to take ownership.
- Positive and professional attitude.
In return, my client is offering the chance to be part of a large and growing, innovative IT solutions company based in London with a fantastic reputation. My client has big plans for the future so it’s a great time to join them! They offer a great working environment, excellent staff benefits including a generous bonus / commission scheme and masses of career potential! Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Integral Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.