Tech Stack: C#, C++, Azure, .NET, GraphQL, SQLServer, Docker, Kubernetes, Python
My client is an exciting, growing, global tech company who develop innovative scheduling solutions for their clients. Due to expansion they are looking for an experienced C# C++ Senior Backend Developer to join their team on a permanent basis, to work on the scalability, security and performance of their innovative flagship platform.
The C# C++ Developer Role:
- We’re looking for someone who will work closely with the tech team to build the future of digital scheduling. My client is focused on developing services that communicate through clean interface layers to deliver a stable and agile scheduling platform.
- You will have the flexibility to work on web apps, back-end services, integrations, and API development. The team has built our flagship Auto-Scheduling product and you’d be expected to work as part of that team to maintain and develop new features.
- This will require you to have a good understanding of multi-threading and performance optimisations and using software engineering principles like OO, SOLID and TDD. They are in the process of moving to an asynchronous messaging-based architecture and micro-services so there’s a real opportunity to get involved in architecture design.
Must Haves for the C++ Developer:
- C++ - working on low level algorithms and optimisation problems ideally using C++.
- Concurrency, multi-threading and memory management.
- Back-end development architecture. Working with .NET backend.
- You write clean, maintainable and technically sound code using OO and SOLID Principles.
- As part of the development team, you will work on the scalability, security and performance of the platform. You understand that this needs to underlie all of your work.
- You will contribute towards building our architecture. You’re comfortable suggesting new and brave ideas, technologies and ways of working.
- You have experience working in an agile environment.
My client offers fantastic benefits including; unlimited holiday, flexible working, pension, private healthcare (with rewards), enhanced maternity and paternity leave, monthly socials/activities/parties, happy hours, high street discounts and perks and lots more! The biggest perk is making a real difference, currently in the NHS.
Sounds interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Integral Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.