The Paid Social Media Executive:
We are looking for a talented paid social media executive to join our client's experienced team in the London office. The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of paid social media within the UK market, have a good head for financial control and be passionate about delivering great campaigns for clients.
Opportunities to learn and/or develop other digital media are possible in the role as is the opportunity to learn offline media if desired. As a member of the IPA, access to a range of training and courses to develop your career.
The role would suit someone who has experience in managing multiple accounts that are a mixture of direct and brand – with a willingness to get stuck into whatever the challenge is for that day.
Paid Social Media Executive Role:
- To work closely with the Account Manager to execute Paid Social Strategies
- To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of your Clients
- Budget Management
- Day to day campaign management
- To use a variety of Push tools, such as TGI and Facebook Insights, to compile and draw insights from both company / sector-specific data, in order to better understand user trends and behaviour
- Producing client reports weekly/monthly or end of campaign reports and present them to clients with other team members
- To optimise client accounts for maximum performance using a variety of PPC practices
- To carry out regular maintenance for a number of assigned ongoing Client accounts, ensuring the efficient day-to-day management of these campaigns
Sound interesting? Over to you! Our Perfect Social Media Executive:
- 18 months + experience in working on paid social campaigns is desired
- 1+ year(s) of experience working directly with clients
- Experience of creating & developing campaigns across Google Ads & Facebook Ads
- Proficient in Google Analytics & Google Sheets/Excel and the ability to manipulate data
This role would suit someone who is fun, quirky, highly personable with a positive attitude to life in general. Someone who is a true innovator and problem solver with a continuous curiosity and imagination for new ways of delivering paid social media/search campaigns
Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today! Integral Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in regard to this advertisement.