Marketing Team Leader / Manager
£35,000 - £45,000 plus benefits including generous pension, flexible working, private healthcare, extensive training, team outings and rewards and lots more!
London SE1 (or Manchester M1)
WFH – working from home available
Do you have professional marketing experience, some team lead / managerial experience as well as some experience of working on campaigns for a tec / software company? We have the perfect role for you!
My client is a hugely successful, forward-thinking, international tec company with more than 800 staff spread across 11 countries. Staff happiness is very important to them and they put a huge amount of effort into ensuring all staff feel valued. They offer a fantastic working environment (WFH – working from home available) and benefits including a generous pension, flexible working, private healthcare, extensive training, team outings, rewards and lots more! This role can be based in London or Manchester and offers flexible working from home options.
The Marketing Team Leader / Manager Role:
- My client is looking for a candidate who knows the (tec / software) industry and has innovative ideas about where they see the business and the marketing industry going in the future.
- Generalist marketing experience is required, with technology sector experience preferred.
- Experience working with a Tec /Software Vendor, someone who has experience working in this sector is preferred – ideally experience working on campaigns within a similar Tec /Software company.
The Marketing Team Leader – Our Perfect Candidate:
- We are looking for an accomplished marketer team leader / manager to elevate the quality and consistency of our marketing output, nurture the talented personnel that we have in place and liaise with key stakeholders (UK based and in other branches) to ensure a supreme synergy with international campaigns.
- Event planning, PR & Copywriting, Digital and Branding are all strands of marketing with a local UK presence.
- Nurturing the talent to optimise performance and accelerate professional growth, in cooperation with the senior management team, will be a core facet of this role.
- Understanding the industry in which my client operates, and collaborating with colleagues from all over the globe to help unify marketing projects, presenting a global image of my client’s company whilst accounting for local strategy (decided with the Managing Directors) will be an important challenge for the successful candidate.
- The role will be an addition to the UK management team and report directly into the Managing Director partnership.
- You will be a totem for ideation and execution of marketing activities bringing good levels of experience coupled with visionary thinking to impact awareness of the company within the ITSM sector.
- A key responsibility will be the competence to analyse data and report into key stakeholders whilst projecting and advising the business on strategic decision making.
It is crucial that the Marketing Team Leader / Manager manages by example bringing a verve that will inspire colleagues both experienced and newly burgeoning in their relative knowhow.
In return, my client offers the chance to play a key role in a growing tec / software organisation which already employs over 800 staff in 11 countries. They offer a fantastic, collaborative working environment as well as excellent benefits and working from home (WFH) options.
Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Integral Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in regard to this advertisement.