Digital Project Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
London, Holland Park (W11) (WFH – working from home available 2-3 days per week)
Benefits include rising holiday, yearly profit share scheme, yearly duvet day, additional holiday between Christmas and New Year,
Key Skills: Digital, Project Manager, PM, Budget Management, Agency, Integrated Campaigns, Websites, CRM solutions, Mobile, Voice Interfaces, Social Network, E-Commerce.
My client is a large, award-winning digital marketing agency who have been successfully established since 1992, with multiple offices in the UK. As a Digital Project Manager your main responsibility will be to drive projects from initial concept to delivery. The projects you will be involved in will include integrated campaigns, print, events, responsive websites, CRM solutions, mobile solutions, voice interfaces, VR/ AR, social network integrations and e-commerce sites for large brands as well as compelling solutions for the growing product set.
Your role will be varied and multifaceted, ranging from working with clients across all stages of the delivery including planning, financial budget management and being the lead for all the accounts that are assigned to your name. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and who has solid digital PM experience. Someone who is confident at challenging clients, asking questions and can take the lead on a project. Someone who is looking to grow and develop their career with some really exciting projects and work with a wide variety of teams.
The candidate will need to be London based. My client is operating hybrid working; the expectation will be to come into the office at least 3 days a week.
Digital Project Manager Duties:
Managing a broad range of projects from the initial stages through to final delivery including:
- Identifying and implementing KPIs and project milestones
- Identifying and mitigating project risks
- Reviewing project resources and providing an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project
- Understanding the financial constraints and imperatives of budgets
- Ability to consider budgets from a commercial perspective and adjust as required
- Ability to understand when a project may be heading toward delays or falling out of scope and having the confidence to raise with respected teams
- Overseeing the project’s financial budget and profitability; notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, scope creep, project burn and cost changes
- Providing clients and project teams with regular updates through calls and meetings on the progress of various projects and SLA
- Regularly updating key stakeholders on project status
- Analysing the success of client campaigns, producing reports and data analysis as supporting evidence
Digital Project Manager – Over to You!
- Excellent project management skills, with an unwavering attention to detail
- Strong communication with excellent presentation, report writing and data analysis capabilities
- Ability to work closely with account management teams on projects
- Ability to work closely with vendor and 3rd party partners on all levels
- Budget management, financial tracking and forecasting
- Willingness and interest to increase own technical knowledge
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Digital Project Manager – Experience Required:
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a similar role (ideally agency experience)
- Proven experience of effectively managing a broad range of digital projects from brief through to delivery
- Adept at building effective client relationships and working with several stakeholders to deliver targets
- Experienced in a range of project management methodologies e.g., Agile and Waterfall
- Integrated experience in working with social media, events, partnerships, promotions, creative and external agencies
In return, my client offers the chance to play a key role in a growing organisation with a fantastic working environment, interesting range of digital projects to work on and benefits including rising holiday plus extra holiday at Christmas, profit share scheme, yearly duvet day and lots more!
Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Integral Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.