Fully Remote (London-based client)
£35,000 - £42,000 dependant on experience (self-employed)
My client is an exciting tech start-up who has successfully developed an award-winning suite of SaaS tools used by thousands of digital marketers and agencies from around the world to help them manage their Google Ads campaigns.
Due to expansion, they are now seeking a hands-on, experienced Content Marketing Manager to join their team on a long-term basis, to help drive and grow the business. The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving the creation of engaging content to build product awareness and generate leads.
The product is a Google Ads (AdWords) SaaS. You will need to gain a full understanding of what the product does as well as the needs of its target audience for you to write the needed content. Hence, in addition to your content skills, this role requires you to have hands-on experience using Google Ads on a commercial basis, preferably in a digital agency. An advanced experience of PPC, and how agencies utilise tools, is essential.
The Content Manager Duties:
- Develop and manage content roadmaps and overall strategy.
- Create content across multiple formats for different distribution channels. The content required ranges from web pages to knowledge base help articles, onboarding materials, newsletters, case studies, PR articles, blog posts, infographics and social media content.
- You need to be able to come up with articulate messaging and promotional materials for our clients’ product to drive growth, increase sales and strengthen the brand.
Ok, so over to you! The successful Content Manager will;
- Have outstanding English language communication skills (both oral and written).
- Have solid experience with PPC and Google Ads. This is essential as the platform provides specialist PPC tools to a specialised audience.
- Be able to work full-time, remotely and be in a European time zone.
- Be detailed and organized with excellent project management skills.
There is a huge amount of opportunity here to progress as the company grows, so it’s important that the successful candidate is business minded and is interested in playing a key role in a growing business. Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Integral Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.