Permanent, £40,000 - £50,000
Fully Remote (or London or York if office location preferred)
My client is an exciting, growing unique tech company who have been named in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 as one of Britain’s fastest-growing private technology companies. They have recently secured a £5m investment which will kickstart the next phase of growth – this is an exciting time to join their team!
They are looking for an experienced Android Developer with a minimum of 2 years commercial experience using Kotlin and advanced knowledge of Restful concepts and API’s.
This is a fully remote role (or based in the London or York office if preferred).
Android Developer – Duties:
- Working on our Android app to implement new features and identity and implement improvements
- Adding tests and increasing our coverage to make sure we're as stable as possible
- Help direct the architecture decisions on the future of the app
Ok, so over to you! Our successful Android Developer will have:
- Minimum 2 year’s commercial experience using Kotlin
- Advanced knowledge of Restful concepts and APIs
- Experienced with OAuth 2
- Able to create complex layouts which are maintainable and scalable
- Experience with testing
- Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Experience with Git
- Comfortable in a small, fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience with Flutter is not essential but will a benefit!
In return, my client offers the chance to join an incredibly exciting company at a time of rapid growth!
This is a fully remote role (or can be based in the London or York office if preferred). Benefits include 24 days holiday, an extra day for your birthday, training, career progression, cycle to work scheme, remote working and lots more!
Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Integral Recruitment is acting as an agency in regard to this advertisement.